Sherry FitzGerald Ltd currently have an opportunity for a Negotiator to join our Swords team
The roles & capabilities required for the role of Negotiator are listed below.
- Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up-to-date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion.
- To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring an excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist in the winning of business for the branch.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers.
- Be an effective team member of the branch team contributing to the development of the branch business plan.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of graduates/junior and intermediate staff in relation to their career development and succession planning.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Works with colleagues & Marketing on the preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures & timelines.
- Identifies & acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across the Group.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems, maintains up-to-date & accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter in confidence to Sorcha Doyle, HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 6th 2018