Reporting to: Chief Executive
To provide top class secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer of Sherry FitzGerald Group.
- Provide an excellent secretarial and administrative service to the Chief Executive.
- Develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate and manage the CEO’s diary.
- Ensure that all correspondence and emails are responded to and followed up in a timely manner.
- Respond to emails on behalf of the CEO (where appropriate) in a timely manner.
- Support the Chief Executive with various projects, proposals, bids, etc.
- Draft emails, letters, speeches, etc as required.
- Professionally represent the organisation at sector networking event.
- Coordinate Group Leadership Team meetings and Group Board meetings.
- Prepare agendas and collate papers for GLT & Group Board meetings and circulate on Sharepoint in a timely manner.
- Take minutes of Group Leadership Team meetings and circulate on Sharepoint in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Internal Communications Manager to compose internal communications messages from the CEO.
- Monitoring market updates on a daily basis and preparing social media commentary for the CEO.
- Make optimal use of Sharepoint & Yammer on the CEO’s behalf where appropriate.
- Liaise with the Chairman, Board members and other stakeholders as required in a professional manner.
- On occasion provide support to company advisors and non-executive directors.
- Co-ordinate and book senior management and Board member travel arrangements (flights, hotels, taxis).
- Ensure that any complaints are responded to within target timescales and referred to the appropriate Operations Manager for logging and follow up.
- Maintain the CEO’s business contact lists and ensure the effective management of all relevant databases.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with fellow PAs and colleagues.
- Meet & greet visitors and provide refreshments when required.
- Maintain a professional and approachable demeanour at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org