Sherry Fitzgerald’s Compliance department is looking to recruit a Compliance administrator. This role is initially 6 months with a possibility of moving into a permanent position. It will be initially based in our Ballsbridge office however may relocate to Sandyford and report to the Group Head of Compliance.
- Providing general administrative support for the department.
- Ongoing compliance monitoring and reporting
- All licencing matters – applications, cancellations and transfers – company and individuals annually
- Maintaining the Opt out Database and responsibility for monitoring all Opt-out requests. Assisting with data protection queries and data requests.
- ISO – assisting in the management of annual internal and external audits.
- Insurance - maintenance of the insurance files and certificates.
- Assisting in the provision of compliance training within the Group.
- Comparables – provision of monthly comparables to the Valuations Team.
- Weekly checks of PSRA and SEAI websites for updates to regulations.
- Assist in the daily provision of advice and any ad hoc tasks as required for all areas of the Group.
Qualifications & experience:
- Be a dynamic self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Have strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to be pro-active in terms of dealing with their workload.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please email you cover letter and CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that it is the Compliance Administrator role that you are applying for.
The closing date for applications is 16th March 2018