Branch Administrator – Sherry FitzGerald Drumcondra
Sherry FitzGerald Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a branch administrator to join our team in Drumcondra on a one year fixed term contract.
This person will be a critical part of the team providing full assistance and admin support to the branch. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Management and maintenance of database of enquirers and provision of telephone support for the branch.
- Liaising with negotiators on adverts, proofing, quality & text, photograph detail and boards.
- Making properties available - download photos, draw floorplans, proof text, & order brochures.
- Collation of information for weekly reporting to Head Office.
- Office stationery management.
- General correspondence, filing, faxing etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years previous administration experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
To apply please send a copy of your CV & cover letter to: by email firstname.lastname@example.org
November 13th 2017