Sherry FitzGerald – Branch Administrator Ranelagh
Sherry FitzGerald Ltd currently have an opportunity for a branch administrator to join our team in Ranelagh.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone queries relating to the branch such as, arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, viewing times etc.
- Provide admin support to the branch and sales negotiators and deal with various issues as they arise.
- Accounts: Request invoices, balancing/transfer accounts & deposit refunds.
- Approve Invoices that have been issued by accounts.
- Collate all monthly expenses for the branch.
- Prepare service agreements and ensure all compliance documentation is on file.
- Responsible for the preparation of the weekly On View list.
- Boards – oversee all board orders.
- Office Stationery Management.
- General correspondence, filing, faxing etc.
- Adhoc duties as they arise.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years previous administration experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter in confidence to Sharon Lohan email@example.com by Wednesday, 20th June 2018.