Sherry FitzGerald Ltd have an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced Branch Manager for our Dun Laoghaire office. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and driven with an ability to lead a successful sales team.
Some of the main responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Responsible for delivering the business strategy for the branch by achieving business goals, growing turnover, increasing profitability through effective cost management.
- Produce a business development plan for the branch which identifies potential opportunities and specific recommendations that should be pursued.
- Win business for the branch, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base, target and win critical instructions.
- Build alignment and commitment across your branch that focuses everyone on delivering the business priorities.
- Lead the branch to deliver consistent, high standards of performance focused on optimising sales, driving efficiencies and developing our people.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with other Branch Directors/Managers, New Homes, Financial Services and Franchise Principals in your area.
- Manage the performance of your team, coaching & developing them to achieve their objectives and career goals while optimising their productivity and performance.
- Lead effective, engaging 2-way communication within your branch on a regular basis, ensuring everyone is fully informed of key priorities and business developments.
- Retain and develop employees, leveraging strengths, motivating, empowering & supporting your team through effective communication, motivation, recognition & personalised development.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers dealing with your branch.
The successful candidate will have
- 3 years management experience.
- A PSRA licence.
- Managed a high performance team.
- Proven track record increasing market share.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter in confidence to Ruth O’Riordan at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 26th February 2018.