As one of the Top 3 Global Real Estate Services firms, Cushman & Wakefield is a forward thinking, solutions oriented firm. Our goal is to lead the real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
We are currently recruiting for a Chartered Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join our Professional Services team in Dublin.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
The role will involve valuation instructions such as secured lending valuations, valuations for probate, corporate valuations etc.
- Responsible for managing and executing specific commercial property valuations to satisfy client’s needs.
- Ensure speed and accuracy of information provided
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant valuation reports
- Carry out appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield and the wider Sherry FitzGerald Group.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Relevant degree
- APC accredited/Chartered Surveyor
- Sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Knowledge of the property market
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts
- Client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
This role offers the right candidate significant career opportunities plus an attractive remuneration package. To apply, or for further information please contact the Human Resources Department, in confidence on firstname.lastname@example.org