Our office in Galway is recruiting for a Chartered Surveyor to join their Valuations & Advisory team. The ideal candidate will be client focused, have strong attention to detail and be a self-starter, capable of working both on their own initiative and as part of a team.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
The role will involve valuation instructions such as secured lending valuations, valuations for probate, corporate valuations etc.
- Responsible for managing and executing specific commercial property valuations to satisfy client’s needs.
- Ensure speed and accuracy of information provided
- Preparing, researching and drafting of relevant valuation reports
- Carry out appraisals and research to provide information relevant to client property solutions
- Demonstrate the confidence and ability to work with a wide range of clients, e.g. funds, receivers, banks and private investors.
- Maintain excellent relationships with current clients, acting as main liaison on specific projects.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through contacts, relationships and networking activities.
- Responsible for identifying and acting on cross referrals as they present themselves across Cushman & Wakefield and the wider Sherry FitzGerald Group.
- Take responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience and knowledge, e.g. CPD, SCSI events, Peer Networking Sessions.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Relevant degree
- APC accredited/Chartered Surveyor
- Sound understanding of property economics and property related legislation
- Knowledge of the property market
- Sound numerical reasoning ability
- Good IT desktop skills
- Report writing
- Interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts
- Client relationship management
- Good interpersonal skills & communication skills
This role offers the right candidate significant career opportunities plus an attractive remuneration package. To apply, or for further information please contact Linda Boyle, in confidence on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 5 March 2018.