Customer Service and online marketing executive/administrator
Sherry Fitzgerald O’Meara currently has an exciting opportunity to join their progressive team as Customer Service and online marketing administrator
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Business Development – generating new business and maintaining existing relationships with clients.
- Ensuring an excellent level of customer service,
- Develop and implement social media strategy to grow the profile of Sherry FitzGerald O Meara
- Plan and manage social media content on various platforms to include facebook, twitter linkedin.
- Organising appointments appropriately and efficiently for sales staff
- Database management - manage and maintain the existing database of clients
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and efficiently
- Work with Marketing and the principal to design stock generation campaigns
- Effective communication with the team to understand areas of supply and demand
- A keen interest and understanding of the current Property Market to discuss and advise clients
- Previous experience of customer service positions
- A good knowledge of MS office packages – specifically word, excel, outlook
- Experience of social media platforms to include facebook, twitter, linkedin etc.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to build strong business relationships
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and cover letter to Dermot O Meara at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 16th April.