Sherry FitzGerald New Homes currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Dun Laoghaire.
The responsibilities & skill set required for the role of New Homes Customer Service Advisor are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent level of customer service, representing the Sherry Fitz Way in all dealings.
- Understand each customers need and tailor outstanding service, to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- First point of contact for all New Homes queries, answer phones and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to all email requests, internet registrations, web & telephone enquiries, both incoming and outgoing.
- Ensure all enquiries are accurately recorded on the relevant RPS development enquiry list.
- Responsible for providing administration assistance & support to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the New Homes Sales team.
- Assist the Sales team with the processing of booking deposits; issue invoices and arrange for deposit transfers – as required.
- Book in and arrange viewings for New Homes developments, according to the prevailing criteria and ensuring that all details are recorded in RPS.
- Support all New Homes’ sales process and operational procedures throughout.
- Make sure all New Homes correspondence is accurate and appropriate and applicant database is held confidentially and is up-to-date.
- Ensure main reception have up-to-date development information and all sales brochures.
- To work closely with the Residential team to capitalise on cross-referring buyers to sell their second-hand properties with SF.
- Register prospective New Homes buyers and qualify their needs, both as new home buyers and if they have an interest in second hand homes.
- Actively embrace the Customer Insights process and the feedback from clients and assist in implementing any necessary changes.
- To assist with New Homes projects as required.
- To adhere to all company policies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of working in a customer service/sales environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter in confidence to Sharon Lohan, email@example.com by 18th June 2018.