Sherry FitzGerald Ltd are currently recruiting a New Homes Development Account Manager in our Galway office.
The responsibilities & skill set required for the role of New Homes Development Account Manager are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall New Homes’ sales targets and business goals by being dedicated to the successful project management of New Homes’ schemes.
- Manage the business relationship relevant to the development schemes you are responsible for, e.g. work with various New Homes’ clients, including developers; financial institutions and investment companies.
- Project manage multiple, new home developments at different stages in the pipeline, including all the marketing needs and sales process requirements.
- Play a role in new business pitches, which may include preparing for and giving presentations to potential clients and investors.
- Focus on growing and developing business opportunities, by providing an excellent service to clients by delivering a seamless sales management process from start to finish of each project.
- Act as the key interface between the development and Sherry FitzGerald, identifying and understanding the client’s needs and providing solutions.
- Organise and lead account reviews, provide substantial information relating to sales plans and reports, effectively communicate with all departments to resolve any issues.
- Agree a reporting template and frequency of updates as part of initial contracting arrangements.
- Seek feedback and review from each client group to ensure they are satisfied with the Sherry FitzGerald New Homes service provided for their developments.
- Liaise with New Homes’ clients in relation to agreeing terms of engagement including fees and the valuing/pricing of properties.
- Responsible for the efficient, smooth running and compliance of the sales process from launch through to completion for the assigned New Homes schemes.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process – including preparation of floor plans, co-ordination of brochures and adverts, bringing transactions through from booking to contract signing to the closure of the sale.
- Ensure your sales goals & KPIs are on track; regularly monitored and achieved.
- Maintain regular contact with the developments’ client and their solicitor to ensure they are always kept up-to-date regarding the rate of sales, contract signing, cancellations, closings, etc.
- Responsible for the marketing and launches of new home developments as assigned.
- Ensure that there are sufficient site staff available and that they are adequately equipped to support your scheme launches.
- Communicate on a regular basis, ensuring the Sales team are fully informed of progress in relation to the New Homes schemes you are responsible for.
- Ensure that the Sales Manager and Sales team are up-to-date in relation to the activities & progress of the New Homes property schemes you are responsible for.
- Seek advice and guidance from the Sales Manager to continually improve performance.
- Ensure compliance throughout all dealings and correspondence, maintaining files continuously so they are up-to-date and easily accessible by others if required.
- Identify opportunities for referring business to other branches or Group companies, e.g. Sherry FitzGerald Financial Services, sharing information that can increase business opportunities.
- Support the New Homes team in the day-to-day running of the department.
- Coach & develop sales support staff to help them provide excellent support to the team.
- Demonstrate the Company Values with the New Homes team and throughout all your dealings with internal colleagues.
- Make sure all New Homes correspondence is accurate and appropriate and applicant database is held confidentially and is up-to-date.
- Deal with complaints in an effective manner and take on board any learnings from the complaints.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deliver on your individual performance objectives while supporting team members
- Manage and embed change effectively
- Innovative thinking
- Ability to resolve conflict in the workplace
- Maintain professional and ethical standards at all times
- Highly motivated to achieve success
- Proven track record of working in a business and sales environment, preferably in the area of key accounts
- Excellent project management skills
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to implement business plans and objectives
- Ability to implement and adherence to systems, processes and procedures
- Ability to predict problems and put in place corrective measures to minimise impact
- Ability to deal with complaints
- Advanced computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of online systems and web analytics
- Business development and networking skills
- Knowledge of property market and RPS would be an advantage. PRSA property licence is preferable.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
December 4th 2017