Sherry FitzGerald Group currently has an opportunity for an Economist to join their Research team.
Sherry FitzGerald Research is part of a global network of market research experts working with clients to create cutting edge research on the Irish and International property markets. The company is recognised as industry leaders in the provision of research on the Irish property market with particular expertise in property market forecasting.
Please note this role will be initially based in Ballsbridge, relocating to Sandyford in December 2017.
Job Role: The successful candidate will work as part of a team of researchers analysing trends in the Irish commercial and residential property market.
Knowledge, Skills and Educational Requirements:
- MA in Economics, or related subject
- Strong quantitative skills
- Fluent writing style
- Confident and decisive
- Positive and concise communicator
- Strong team player
- Highly self-motivated, seeks and takes responsibility
- Adaptable and well organised
- Capable of working under pressure to strict deadlines
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role plus post graduate experience
To apply for this position please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 8th 2017