Financial Services Administrator
Sherry FitzGerald Financial Services currently has an exciting opportunity for an administration position based in our office in IFSC, Dublin 1.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting the Financial Advisers in administration of Financial Services process
- Creating client files, inputting mortgage and life and home insurance applications online.
- Following up with clients keeping them informed and following up on outstanding information;
- Proactive pipeline management, liaising with financial institutions, Solicitors, GP’s and following up outstanding requirements
- Issuing business and closing files,
- Compliance cross checking and archiving.
- Liaising with colleagues to assist in sales process when required;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
- Previous experience in an administration position;
- A good knowledge of MS office packages - specifically excel and word;
- Experience of financial intermediary market an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to Dealbha Prendergast at email@example.com by Friday 17th November 2017.