Reporting to the HR Director, this person will be a critical part of the HR team (8 in total) in ensuring an efficient, professional and best practice HR service is delivered to clients.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative and work well as part of a team.
This person will support the HR Managers and HR Generalist on a daily basis with the key responsibilities being as follows:
- Record management:
- Organise and maintain personnel records.
- Ensure internal HR database is well maintained and updated.
- Regular monitoring of all leave – compiling absence reports when required.
- HR Queries: Answer employees’ queries on HR related issues.
- Monthly reports: responsible for collating headcount figures on a monthly basis and other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Recruitment & Selection:
- Support the HRMs and Generalist in the recruitment and selection process for all vacancies:
- Assist in Graduate Recruitment annual cycle
- Contracts of employment: Responsible for drafting contracts of employment for new joiners and sending out updated contracts for promoted staff.
- Leavers / Joiners: Ensure that the correct procedures are followed when there are new joiners and leavers in the Group.
- Induction: assist the HR Generalist in the induction and on-boarding process for new joiners.
- Development and training: responsible for supporting the HR Managers and Generalist in organizing any training and development activities for staff. Maintaining employee records on internal database.
- Monthly Payroll: Assist payroll by providing relevant employee information e.g. new joiners, leavers, parental leave, maternity leave data etc.
- Administration: Complete any other general administration requirements within the team e.g. references, maternity leave forms etc.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc requirements as required.
- CIPD qualification.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload.
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
For more information or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that it is the HR Administrator role you are applying for by Wednesday 28th February 2018.