Sherry FitzGerald O’Donovan currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced branch manager to join their team in county Cork. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and driven with an ability to lead a successful sales team.
Some of the key roles and responsibilities required for the role are listed below:
Some of the main responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Responsible for delivering the business strategy for the office by achieving business goals, growing turnover, increasing profitability through effective cost management.
- Produce a business development plan for the office which identifies potential opportunities and specific recommendations that should be pursued.
- Win business for the office, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base, target and win critical instructions.
- Build alignment and commitment across your office that focuses everyone on delivering the business priorities.
- Lead the office to deliver consistent, high standards of performance focused on optimising sales, driving efficiencies and developing your teams skills.
- Actively develop new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in the community.
- Manage the performance of your team, coaching & developing them to achieve their objectives and career goals while optimising their productivity and performance.
- Lead effective, engaging 2-way communication within your office on a regular basis, ensuring everyone is fully informed of key priorities and business developments.
- Retain and develop employees, leveraging strengths, motivating, empowering & supporting your team through effective communication, motivation, recognition & personalised development.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers dealing with your office.
The successful candidate will have
- 3 years management experience.
- A PSRA licence.
- Managed a high performance team.
- Proven track record increasing market share.
- Strong communication skills.
If this is a role of interest to you we would like to hear from you. Please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.