An exciting opportunity has arisen in Valuations & Advisory. We are looking to recruit a Personal Assistant whom will be tasked with supporting the Head of Valuation & Advisory and the Chairman, of Cushman & Wakefield. The successful candidate will be supported by two direct reports and together provide a professional office management service, also responsible for the operations of a team of 25 people and liaising closely with 3 regional offices.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
- Pro-actively manage the needs of the Head of Valuation & Advisory and the Chairman, e.g. preparing & circulating documentation & presentations for meetings.
- Continuously look to improve processes & systems through review, standardisation and streamlining.
- Manage the workload & performance of the Administrative Assistants to achieve their objectives.
- Develop the Administrative Assistants through coaching and feedback and putting individual development plans in place.
- Pro-actively manage the Administrators, ensuring they are informed of key priorities.
- Develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ensure a consistent, high standard of PA and administration work is delivered in an efficient & confidential manner. This includes the following:
- Organising and attending team meetings, incl. taking & circulating minutes and agendas.
- Schedule and manage all Valuation & Advisory external meetings and events.
- Comprehensive diary management and organising travel arrangements for team members.
- Managing and directing calls & queries.
- Typing of correspondence, including Dictaphone work.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and submissions.
- Maintenance of team WIP, debtors reports and pitch tracker.
- SAM – opening files, input of data, management of SAM.
- Maintenance of other databases, e.g. ValuePro.
- Assistance with client research.
- General administration, e.g. holiday records, sick leave, expenses & stationery.
Skills & Experience:
- Four years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally hold a Third level Qualification
- Have the ability to multi-task, be organised and have initiative.
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & Powerpoint to an advanced level)
- Excellent IT skills, e.g. bespoke software & CRM/MI packages
- Delegates tasks & objectives to team members in line with key priorities.
- Willingly shares their knowledge and expertise with others.
- Coaches & develops others, providing timely & constructive feedback.
- Leads by example and role models the Company Values.
- Effectively gathers & communicates information.
- Listens to client needs, acts on insights & relays information.
- Adjusts own communication style to ensure positive interactions.
- Develops key relationships and maintains regular contact with people.
- Gets things done formally and informally within the company.
- Maintains positive relationships despite personal differences.
- Works cross-functionally to capitalise on business opportunities.
- Enhances our business reputation by delivering an excellent service.
- Makes valuable contacts inside & outside of the company.
- Highly organised and in control of own time and workload.
- Ensures efforts are focused on priorities, performs multiple activities.
- Takes ownership for quality of work and identifies areas for improvement.
- Manages time & resources effectively. Anticipates & quickly responds.
- Introduces processes and systems to better plan and organise work.
- Shares best practise across the company to drive business performance.
Negotiation & Influencing
- Surfaces all objections, overcomes objections, creatively providing solutions.
- Influences to achieve the best outcomes for the company.
- Successfully manages client expectations.