Our Central Business Services (CBS) are looking to recruit an administrator to manage a portfolio of properties, to be valued by Sherry FitzGerald. Reporting to Central Business Services Manager the successful candidate will act as intermediary between corporate clients, banks, etc. while following up on queries, doing quality reviews, etc.
The role will suit a Graduate and/or someone with an interest in Residential sales. A degree in Property or being licenced, is not a requirement.
The role will initially be based at our office in Sandyford office.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Department has various projects from Oversight of Consensual Sales, to Valuation Projects to Asset Management and is responsible for delivering a streamlined services to our clients, within the deadlines agreed, to the highest standard possible.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Daily Communication with the sales agents to get updates on properties
- Identify any queries and reverting to the client. Once updates are received these are to be communicated to the various agents.
- Weekly reports to the client providing full update on the portfolio
- Communication with the client on issues that arise that need addressing immediately
- Contributing to the overall CBS team and assisting the various teams
- Responsible for quality control, in checking all letters for language used, human errors, spelling and errors in data entry.
- An interest in property
- Attention to detail
- Good Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication & Organisational Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and bespoke web based system – CAMS
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org sta
ting that it is the Property Administrator role that you are applying for.
Jan 12th 2018