Sherry FitzGerald Group currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator/personal assistant within the Research Department.
This role will involve providing support in a personal assistant capacity to the Chief Economist and broader administrative support to the wider Research team as required.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management for head of department
- Provide administration assistance to the Research Department.
- Responsibility for data collation and inputting in research databases.
- Preparation and updating of all PowerPoint presentations, an extensive knowledge of all features of the entire PowerPoint software package is necessary.
- Type-setting all research documents for clients and Cushman & Wakefield website.
- Provide a support service for residential/commercial department in their searches for information.
- Maintenance of department databases.
- Travel coordination for head of department Persons specification:
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Previous experience managing a busy diary;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to pro-actively communicate with third parties;
- Capacity to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines;
- Able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th May