Sherry FitzGerald Group has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Administrator to join their Residential Valuations Team.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
Please note that the role will be located in our Sandyford office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing efficient administrative support for the residential valuations team
- Handling telephone and email enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Setting up valuation appointments
- Point of contact for clients
- Draft, proof, issuing of valuation reports, terms of engagement letters and general correspondence
- Credit control for the department, follow up and update debtors listing, take payments over the phone
- Creating and maintaining records on database
- Maintain effective systems for electronic filing, information retrieval and file archiving
- Support any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise;
- Previous experience in an administration role;
- A good knowledge of MS office packages; specifically Excel and Word;
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in the property industry;
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Systems and database experience would be an advantage but not a requirement;
To apply, please email you cover letter and CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that it is the Residential Valuations Administrator role that you are applying for.
The closing date for applications is 28th February 2018