Sherry FitzGerald are currently recruiting a Sales Support role based in our North region. You will work as part of the sales and administration team providing administration and all relevant sales support to the Sales Negotiators in the branch.
- Excellent administration skills and the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to implement systems and adhere to processes and procedures
- Deliver on your individual performance objectives
- Supports the team by being a team player and showing respect for others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to communicate with a variety of people types
- Strong sense of initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Maintain professional and ethical standards at all times
- Computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of online systems and web analytics
- Knowledge and experience of residential property market would be advantageous.
To apply, please email your CV in confidence to: Ruth O’Riordan at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the Subject line that it is the Sales Support Position – North region that you are applying for.