Sherry FitzGerald Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Negotiator to join our Foxrock team.
The responsibilities & capabilities required for the role of the Senior Negotiator of the Sherry FitzGerald Residential business are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up-to-date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion – viewings, offers, buyer feedback, etc.
- To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring an excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist in the winning of business for the branch, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base and win critical instructions in line with our strategy to grow turnover.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor & buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations & repeat business.
- Be an effective team member of the branch team contributing to the development of the branch business plan, while supporting each other in the achievement of KPIs.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of graduates/junior and intermediate staff in relation to their career development and succession planning.
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
- Responsible for managing buyers from meeting them at viewings, to ensuring they are qualified on RPS and communicating with them on a regular basis, so that they are re-qualified when appropriate and matched against suitable properties in a timely fashion.
- Manages workload to exceed our customers' expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand in the best way possible.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Ensure that deposits are promptly recorded and that all fees & expenses are effectively collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
- Works with colleagues & Marketing on the preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures & timelines.
- Identifies & acts on cross referrals as they present themselves across the Group – Financial Services, Lettings, New Homes, Countrywide, Cushman & Wakefield.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems (e.g. RPS), maintains up-to-date & accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
- Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others.