Our office in Ballsbridge is recruiting a Systems Administrator to provide project, systems & development support. Reporting to the Operations Director, the ideal candidate must have an interest in technology/IT, be a self-starter, have excellent communications skills and have strong project, administrative and/or database knowledge.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
- Become a C&W Systems master / super-user (Logging/answering C&W Systems* related queries).
- Complete system audits to improve content and ensure procedures are followed.
- Draft process notes to support systems usage.
- Coordinating and conducting systems training & meetings when required.
- Cross training team members on system related skills and improvements.
- Compiling systems feedback from multiple sources in order to track development needs.
- Working closely with project leads & external software providers.
- Communicating system specific information when required.
- Creating & updating system specific templates when required.
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Pro-actively assessing processes on an ongoing basis and identifying potential efficiencies.
* C&W systems – ValuePro, SAM, Argus, GOAD, Qube
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Must have experience leading or contributing to a technology/systems project
- Must have a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Ideally hold a Third level Qualification in IT or a related discipline
- Knowledge of ISO/GDPR would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of PowerBI would be an advantage
- Great communication skills both written & verbal.
- A self-starter with the ability to interact & collaborate effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated with a strong will to achieve targets.
- Enthusiastic and shows a desire to learn and upskill.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and deliver consistent results to tight deadlines.
For more information, or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org