Cushman & Wakefield along with joint agents Sherry FitzGerald are pleased to present details of this prime residential and development opportunity on York Road and Vesey Place, Dun Laoghaire. The property is for sale by Private Treaty and is available in one or more lots.
- Lot 1: 20 Vesey Place guiding €995,000.
- Lot 2: 21 Vesey Place guiding €1,050,000.
- Lot 3 The Entire 20/21 Vesey Place & 18a/20a York Road guiding €3,350,000.
- The subject property comprises of two Victorian residential properties along with a prime residential site to the rear (subject to planning permission).
- 20 Vesey Place is a protected Victorian three storey over basement mid-terrace house currently laid out in 5 no. apartment units and extends to approx. 353 sq m (3,800 sq ft).
- 21 Vesey Place is a protected Victorian three storey over basement end of terrace house currently laid out in 4 no. apartment units and extends to approx. 430 sq m (4,628 sq ft).
- 18a/20a York Road to the rear of Vesey Place is an infill site extending to approx. 0.12 Ha (0.29 acres), comprising a builders yard and a house extending to approx. 87 sq m (936 sq ft).
- Planning permission was previously granted for the construction of 3 no. mews terraced houses. This planning permission has now lapsed.
- Under the Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Development Plan 2016-2022 the property is zoned objective A.