The subject properties are situated within the Dartmouth House complex, located off the Kylemore Road and situated immediately adjoining Westlink Industrial Estate. The complex is also opposite Kylemore Park North. The estate is ideally positioned, situated a short distance from Junction 7 & Junction 9 of the M50 Motorway network providing access to all main arterial routes to / from the city. The property benefits from being in close proximity to the Kylemore Road and the Naas Road (N7) and has direct access to Dublin City Centre which is located approximately 7.5kms to the east. The area enjoys excellent public transport links and is served by numerous Dublin Bus routes along the Kylemore Road. The Bluebell & Kylemore Luas stops (part of the LUAS Red Line) are situated nearby and run from Tallaght to the Point Depot. The area is characterised by a mix of high density industrial / showroom occupiers. Notable occupiers in the area include Laydex; Nesta and C & C Group.
Description - Unit B2
• The property comprises two storey office accommodation to the front elevation, and a warehouse to the rear.
• The property consists of a concrete block construction with a north light roof structure over.
• The tenant has installed a substantial mezzanine area within the warehouse area. • Loading access is via 1 no. ground level roller shutter door.
• The office / showroom accommodation is finished to a good specification and presents well.
• The general specification includes painted & plastered walls / ceilings, fluorescent strip lighting, hardwood floors and spot lighting.
• The property features an attractive reception area.
Warehouse: 531 Sq. m (5,716 Sq. ft)
Ground Floor: 96 Sq. m (1,033 Sq. ft)
First Floor Office: 96 Sq. m (1,033 Sq. ft)
First Floor Store: 15 Sq. m (161 Sq. ft)
TOTAL (GEA): 738 Sq. m (7,943 Sq. ft)
Steel Mezzanine (1): 275 Sq. m (2,960 Sq. ft)
Steel Mezzanine (2): 49 Sq. m (527 Sq. ft)
Description - Unit B3
• The property consists of a mid-terrace industrial unit of approx. 482 sq m with ground floor office accommodation
• The property comprises a concrete block construction with a north light roof structure over.
• Loading access is via 1 no. ground level roller shutter door. • The ground floor office accommodation includes suspended ceilings and timber flooring.
Warehouse: 424 Sq. m (4,564 Sq. ft)
Ground Floor: 58 Sq. m (624 Sq. ft)
Commercial Rates / Service Charge - Details available on request
Price - On Application
Viewings - View by appointment with the sole agents Cushman & Wakefield.
BER Information: BER C3 - F Ber No. 800540098 / 800540106 EPI: 488.03 kWh/m²/yr1.4 - 920.88 kWh/m²/yr2.89