Price on Application - For Sale|
40 Acres Approx of prime land with road frontage and development potential
Price on Application For Sale
For Sale by Auction - Leopardstown Pavilion at 13:00 on 4 May 2017
- Located on the northern side of the Coosan Road, approx. 1 km north of Athlone town centre.
- Residential housing estate comprising 28 complete or partially complete units and 21 undeveloped sites.
- Includes additional rear site extending to approx. 0.08 ha (0.21 acre)
- 24 out of the 28 units require works to complete
- A further 10 completed units have been sold to third parties privately and are not included in this opportunity.
- Incomplete elements of the estate are securely fenced off and separated from the complete accommodation.
- BER B3 - E2
Joint Agent: Sherry FitzGerald O'Meara - +353 (0)90-6475500
€160,000 - Asking Price|
Excellent agricultural land for sale on the Kinnegad to Enfield Road, approx. 2km from Clonard village.
The land is of very good quality, currently covered in stubbles and extends to approx. 17 acres. There is over 100m road frontage along the R148. The land is well fenced and laid out in two manageable sized divisions. Outbuildings on the property comprise of a tackroom and two loose boxes.
The property is well situated 3km from Kinnegad and 16km from Enfield. The M4 Motorway is less than five mins drive.