|93 sqm approx
• Superb opportunity to locate on the South Mall, Corks
Premier Business Location
• Office suites, part of a high profile office building
Price on Application Sale Agreed 130 sqm approx
• Prominent three storey office building
• Self contained office premises capable of sub division on a floor by floor basis
• Located in an attractive Courtyard Development in Cork City Centre off Washington Street, adjacent to South Mall & Patrick Street
• The area is a well-established business location particularly for the legal profession due to its proximity to Cork Courthouse.
• Two Reserved Car Parking Spaces
Price on Application For Sale / To Let|11,148 sqm approx
· The Anderson’s Quay project is located in the very heart of Cork city centre adjacent to Corks Central Bus Station, 10 minute walk to Kent Train Station, 10 minute drive to Cork International Airport and 2 minute walk from Patrick Street.?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· The building comprises of over 14,000m2 (150,000 ft2) of 4th Generation office accommodation which has been designed with flexibility in mind to suit modern occupier demand.
· The design of Anderson’s Quay is focused on achieving large open plan floor plates (over 25,000 ft2 per floor), making the five storey building suitable to host high density or bespoke facilities for customer care services, information and communication technologies, financial, legal and miscellaneous back office services, ICT research and development laboratories
|434 sqm approx
High Profile - Office Building
The Property is located on South Mall, in what is undoubtedly one of the most prestigious business addresses in Cork. This is a much sought after location and is home to Cork's major financial institutions and professional service providers.
Located in close proximity to: Patrick Street, Kent Train Station, Cork Central Bus Station, City Hall, Imperial Hotel, AIB Bank, Bank of Ireland, Danske Bank, South Ring Road Network.