The property is for sale by auction on 21 June 2017 at the Leopardstown Pavilion. (Unless previously sold). For further information or to register online please visit www.sherryfitz.ie/auctions
Rath Cross Business Park is a small retail development, located on the N2 Dublin- Derry Road, adjacent to Ashbourne Business Park. The park is situated approximately 1 km north of Ashbourne Town.
The park can be accessed via the M2 to the East, with M2 linking to the M50 located 15.5 km away providing easy access Dublin City Centre and to all the main arterial routes. The M50 motorway also offers access to Dublin International Airport and Dublin Port Tunnel.
The property is situated within a predominately commercial area with serval established business parks in the vicinity, to include Ashbourne Industrial Estate and Ashbourne Business Park and Ashbourne Retail Park. Occupiers in the area include, Argos, K&L Cakes and N2 electrical security supplies, as well as a host of other homeware retail units and offices.
Destanation Distance (km)
Asbourne Town 1.0
M2 Motorway 0.8
M3 Motorway 11.0
Junction 5 (M50 / Finglas) 15.5
Junction 3 (M50 / Northbound) 23.0
Dublin City Centre 27.0
• The property comprises of a mid-terrace, first- floor showroom/ office accommodation of traditional two storey concrete block construction under a pitched tiled roof.
• The subject property extends to approx. 127.34 sq m (1,370.73 sq ft)
• The first floor accommodation has painted and plastered walls, glazed windows, tiled floor and includes strip fluorescent lighting, intruder alarm, carpet floor and was previously used as a tile showroom.
• There is an office structure located to the rear of the showroom area. The office area provides for storage/workshop area.
• First Floor Access is via spiral stairs and would be used as storage.
• The property is neighboring Ashbourne School of Art & Music.
• Ample car parking is provided to the front of the property.