Sherry FitzGerald Declan Woods presents to the market this prominent Georgian period property extending to 165 sq m / 1776 sq ft approx. comprising of three storey over basement this former residence has in recent years has attained PP for usage as office accommodation. 6 rooms are set out in offices with additional provision for a kitchen and two bathrooms. The property is presented with vacant possession. There is a small enclosed yard to the rear of the building. (the newly constructed Mews is not included).
The property benefits from an excellent town centre location with extensive frontage to Farnham Street and immediately adjacent to Cavan Courthouse & Council offices, County Library, Department of Agriculture and Cavan Cathedral.