The subject property is located in Old Quarry Business Campus, part of Phase 3 of the Northwest Business Park complex. The estate is accessed via Kilshane Way & Cruiserath Roads, and is situated a short distance from the N2 / N3 national roads. The M50 is also a short distance away which can be accessed via both Junction 5 and Junction 6. The M50 provides direct access to the main arterial routes to and from Dublin City Centre which is located approximately 12 km to the south. Dublin Port Tunnel and Dublin Airport are also in close proximity.
The Northwest / Rosemount Business Park complexes are some of the most established industrial estates in Dublin with several smaller industrial estates in the vicinity, to include Keypoint Business Park, Millennium Trade Park and Blanchardstown Corporate Park.
• The property comprises a steel portal frame construction with an insulated metal deck roof (incorporating translucent panels) over.
• The property benefits from a mixture of full height / partial height infill block walls with architectural cladding to the perimeter of the property.
• Loading access is via 1 no. grade level roller shutter door (2.99m w x 4.17m h).
• The property benefits from a clear internal eight of approx. 8.06m, or 2.70m to the underside of the mezzanine.
• There is a two storey steel mezzanine structure within the warehouse area which we understand belongs to the tenant in occupation.
• Two storey offices to the front of the property finished to a good specification.
• The office accommodation comprises carpet floors; a mixture of suspended ceilings incorporating recessed lighting /painted & plastered ceilings incorporating ceiling mounted spot lighting.
• Painted & plastered walls incorporating wall mounted sockets.
Property is currently let to Calpeda Pumps (Ireland) Ltd on a 20 year FRI lease from 19th of December 2006.
There is approximately 9.25 years of the lease unexpired
The contracted rent is €22,840 per annum, exclusive of outgoings.