Phone: +353 53 9146046
9.00am - 5.00pm Closed for lunch 1pm - 2pm Monday to Friday
View Our Properties For Sale or To Let
Are You Selling?Book a Free Appraisal
About Sherry FitzGerald Haythornthwaite
We are the estate agents you would recommend to a friend. With your sale managed correctly you can then move on to the next step of your plans. We will help you - that’s what we do.
We have been working in Wexford for over 30 years now, and we believe we have been doing it well. Don’t just take our word for it - talk to someone for whom we have worked or look at what our clients say about us:
Source: Spring 2016 – Market Research carried out by Sherry FitzGerald
Question - During the process of selling the house how happy were you with the level of advice given re the pricing strategy? 100% of respondents were either satisfied or very satisfied.
Question - And the advice given in terms of marketing the property? 100% were either satisfied or very satisfied.
100% of buyers agreed or strongly agreed that they would use us to sell their home in future.
What makes us different is that we have an old fashioned way of doing business - old fashioned in that we value trust and integrity, we respect the people with whom we do business, and we always put our clients interests first. Our ongoing investment in the most up to date IT systems, together with our continual sales training programmes and comprehensive market research allow us to work to these old fashioned values and still bring the most modern resources to your sale.
And who are we?
Adrian Haythornthwaite opened his practice in Wexford town 32 years ago in September 1983 and has been providing solutions to clients locally since then. 15 years ago he was joined by Nick Popplewell who, fresh from a glittering rugby career, had turned to property. Both Adrian and Nick are committed personally to Wexford and are also strongly committed to providing you with an outstanding sales result through an uncomplicated application of their combined property sales skills.
This doesn’t happen by chance. Each client’s sale is carefully planned as you might expect, given the individuals involved. Backing up Nick and Adrian are the office team of Mandy, Aisling, Sandra Mary and Anita and a host of carefully chosen subcontractors.
So how do we do it? There are several elements that allow us to be very good at what we do...
- We are sales specialists, focusing on sales, specifically your sale, and nothing else. ( For example , we don’t do residential lettings - we are sales specialists)
- As part of a larger nationwide association - Sherry FitzGerald- we can bring a lot more to your sale than we might otherwise be able to do. It’s a fact that together with our offices in Gorey, Enniscorthy and New Ross we sell one in every five houses in County Wexford. Nobody else does this.
- It’s also a “can do” attitude that makes sales happen. We work in a space where the word “IF” is associated with infinite possibilities, not fear. It goes to the core of how we work.
- It is this attitude we bring to constantly promoting our clients properties with every tool at our disposal such as hosting Exhibitions abroad or using new promotional tools, floor plans, professional photography, aerial photography and so on. We are known as innovators, that’s because innovative works - and it sells!
- And behind all this we know the importance of a trusted reputation; it is what both we and our brand are all about. We bring this brand to your sale results, just as we bring our energy, enthusiasm, market know how, and, above all, our attitude.
So if you are thinking of selling and want a result, call us. It’s that simple.