Director, Valuation & Advisory and Group Head Risk
Johanna Gill is a Chartered Surveyor specialising in Valuation with 18 years of experience. She has excellent organisational and workload management skills.
Johanna is an active member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland being a member of the Valuation Professional Group and Chair of the Red Book Working Group
Johanna joined the company in 2005 and was promoted to Director in 2009. Johanna is responsible for the regular valuation of portfolios on behalf of clients such as Irish Life Investment Managers and Aviva Investors. She also undertakes one off valuation instructions for secured lending and various other purposes. Johanna has experience of all sectors of the property market. She has been Project Manager on a number of large portfolio instructions nationwide.
Johanna is also the Director of Risk and Quality for Sherry FitzGerald Group.
• BSc Hons Real Estate Management - Oxford Brookes University
• Diploma in Auctioneering, Valuation and Estate Agency - DIT Bolton Street
• Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
• Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• 1997 Graduate Surveyor – Weatherall Green and Smith, Birmingham
• 2000 Surveyor, Investment Valuations – Atis Real (formerly Weatherall Green and Smith), London
• 2005 Associate Director – DTZ Sherry FitzGerald
• 2009 Director Valuation – DTZ Sherry FitzGerald
Bank of Ireland, Barclays Bank, Heatons, IBRC, Aviva Investors