Director, Valuation & Advisory
Jonathan is a Chartered Valuation Surveyor with 23 years of property experience. He worked in London for St. Quintin for 7 years, and was promoted to Associate Partner in 1997.
Jonathan joined the company in 1998, and currently works in the Valuation Department, where he was promoted to Director.
Jonathan specialises in providing asset valuation for secured lending, probate, Compulsory Purchase Order and corporate financial accounting. He has extensive arbitration and court experience and also provides valuation and development advice on strategic projects for a variety of national and international clients.
Jonathan has been involved in numerous portfolio valuations for all of the main financial institutions and loan sales acquisitions for a number of venture capital firms. He has appeared as expert witness before the State Arbitrator in the case between the DDDA and Jones Oil, in the compulsory purchase of a site in the North Docks. This was an oral hearing where both expert witnesses were examined and cross examined.
Jonathan has provided valuations for family law cases and presented numerous cases to the County Registrar in relation to acquiring the freehold title of a long leasehold interest. He has also been an expert witness before the Valuation Tribunal in relation to the valuation of a site which was subject to a Derelict Site Act notice.
• Estate Management Degree, BSc Hons - Kingston University, UK
• Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland
• Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• 1997 – Associate Partner, St. Quintin Chartered Surveyors, London
• 1998 – Surveyor, DTZ Sherry FitzGerald Development Land Department
• 2000 – Associate Director, DTZ Sherry FitzGerald Valuation Department
• 2003 – Director, DTZ Sherry FitzGerald Valuation Department
Lloyds Banking Group, West Register (Ulster Bank), Apollo Management