€850,000 - Asking Price|4 Bedrooms, 195 sqm approx
Approached by a tree lined winding avenue The Old Rectory is a most magnificent red brick period home. Situated on approximately 16 acres and built in the early 1800’s this red brick, three bay, two storey over basement former rectory is a property of considerable architectural merit and is in excellent condition throughout. Original features include sliding sash windows, paneled doors, stone steps to entrance and a majestic hall and staircase. The cobbled yard to the rear with extensive outbuildings including seven loose horse boxes, a sand arena and gate lodge are perfect for the equine enthusiast or suitable for conversion to living quarters subject to the relevant planning. The property itself offers spacious accommodation across three levels and measures approximately 195 m² (2100 ft²) with bedrooms on the top floor and living areas at basement and ground level. Located approximately 10km from Dundalk and 7km from Ardee, The Old Rectory is situated along the N52 and is within 4km of the M1 Motorway with Dublin airport only 50 minutes away. Viewing is strictly by appointment only.