€545,000 - Asking Price|4 Bedrooms, 362 sqm approx
‘Gearagh House’ is a splendid restoration of a Victorian Period Church of Ireland school built by Lord Bandon in circa 1840 and has been crafted into an attractive 4 ensuite bedroom family home on 1 acre approximately of mature grounds. The building has been transformed into a spacious residence full of character and distinctive features that enhance the original design. The stone façade, gothic windows and the reception area with antique oak staircase are exceptional architectural features.
The services include electricity, private water supply, wood burning stove, oil fired central heating and bank of energy efficient Solar Panels (PV) set in the garden.
The accommodation includes a distinctive reception hall, lounge cum dining room with a conservatory off, study, living room, kitchen fitted with cherrywood units, Stanley oil cooker and contains integrated stainless steel appliances. The first floor contains a master bedroom with fully tiled bathroom ensuite, 3 guest bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms.