€820,000 - Asking Price|5 Bedrooms, 515 sqm approx
An elegant and beautifully situated period residence, perfectly positioned with it's own private woodland, a peaceful and private setting surrounded by magnificent parklands and gardens.
In total there are approx. 30 acres of pasture land attached surrounding the house with some woodlands, and paddocks.
The three-bay two-storey former Rectory was built in approx. 1840 and the building remained largely as it was for over a century and a quarter. The next owner carried out extensive renovations in the intervening years to an exceptionally high standard taking particular care to preserve the history and heritage of this period property.