€820,000 - Asking Price|5 Bedrooms
An elegant and beautifully situated period residence, perfectly positioned with it's own private woodland, a peaceful and private setting surrounded by magnificent parklands and gardens.
In total there are approx. 30 acres of parstureland attached surrounding the house with some woodlands, and paddocks.
The three-bay two-storey former Rectory was built in approx. 1840 and the building remained largely as it was for over a century and a quarter. The next owner carried out extensive renovations in the intervening years to an exceptionally high standard taking particular care to preserve the history and heritage of this period property.