Bullford Business Campus is a quality business campus located on a high profile site approximately 4.5km east if the N11, the main arterial corridor servicing the southeast of the country and the “Euro-route” linking Belfast to Rosslare. The business campus is approximately 17km south of the M50 motorway which provides rapid access to all main routes to and from Dublin.
Why Bullford Business Campus:
• Location – Frontage onto Kilcoole Road of approximately 130 metres.
• Infrastructure – Uncongested motorway and national primary road network.
• Environment – Secure and managed.
• Variety of users – Business units, offices and showrooms.
• Accessibility – Along the “Euro-Route” adjacent M11 Motorway.
• Specification – High build quality.
• Block work outer leaf and/or horizontally spanning profiled metal cladding.
• Double glazed aluminum windows and doors.
• Electronically operated insulated roller shutter doors.
• 3 phase power
• Halogen lighting to offices.
• Tea station.
• Designated car spaces
• Broadband available.
• Secure gated business environment
• Excellent designed and layout
• Professionally landscaped.
Schedule of accommodation:
Block F Warehouse Ground Floor Office m² 1st Floor Office m² Total Area m² Total Area sq.ft.
28A 96 Na 40.3 136.3 1,467
28D 98 Na 41.4 139.4 1,500
To ensure that quality standards are maintained, a Management Company is employed to which an annual service change is payable.
All mains services are available and connected to Bullford Business Campus including three phase power and broadband.
Units are available to let under new flexible leas terms.