- Property Type : Detached House
- Let Furnished : Yes
- Accept Benefit : Yes
- Number of Bedrooms : 6
- Lease Length : 1 year(s)
- Lift : No
- Balcony : No
- Alarmed : Yes
€7,000 pm To Let
**SHORT TERM CONSIDERED - ANYTHING FROM 6 MONTHS** This distinctive property extending to 597 sq. mts. and lying on 0.6 of an acre displays a visually stunning exterior which correctly raises your expectations for the extensive and wonderfully proportioned accommodation which is well laid out over two levels. The property has been completely transformed and upgraded in recent years, very carefully ensuring the character of Tudor Lodge was not affected but significantly enhanced. The location of Tudor Lodge could not be better, there is an excellent choice of schools in the area to include Castlepark School, Holy Child Girls School, Cluny School, Johnstown N.S. to name but a few. Local shopping is at nearby Killiney Shopping Centre. The tenant can also enjoy easy access to the M50 and N11 motorways. DART at Killiney and LUAS at Cherrywood are about a 2o minute walk from the house. Prospective tenants may be interested to note that there is a separate housekeepers or au pairs quarters.
Some of the key features include the truly magnificent staircase which opens onto the large landing on the first floor.
The kitchen and breakfast area are certainly amongst the finest you will come across with an exceptional standard
of fittings. Equally, the generous reception accommodation on the hall floor, particularly the interconnecting
drawing and dining rooms, will be hard to beat. As you would expect from a house of this calibre, the bedroom
accommodation is superb and includes five full ensuites.
The grounds extend to c. 0.6 of an acre, are approached through entrance gates and provide a high degree of privacy
which the house deserves. They are beautifully landscaped and laid out in lawn with box hedging, rose garden,
mature planting and borders. There is a combination of mature trees both native and exotic and much new planting.
The grounds are further enhanced with two large paved patio areas, one directly off the kitchen, the other off the
study – both ideal for dining alfresco. There is a superb purpose built shed for bikes and storage.
Finally, the location is second to none: every possible amenity is close by including recreational amenities, Killiney
Golf Club and excellent local shopping.
• Superb position being located on this private avenue
• Spacious accommodation of approximately 597sq.m (6,426sq.ft)
• Oil fired central heating
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms, en-suite and playroom
• Monitored security alarm system with CCT V cameras and external sensor lights
• Standing on extensive manicured gardens and grounds of approximately 0.6 acre
• Magnificent original features such as high ceilings heights & ceiling coving throughout
• Impressive reception rooms ideal for entertaining
• Highly regarded prestigious suburban address
• Guest accommodation of approximately 34sq.m (366sq.ft) ideal as living space for an au pair
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LUXURIOUS FAMILY HOME.