Sherry FitzGerald – Branch Administrator
Sherry FitzGerald Ltd currently have an opportunity for a branch administrator to join our team in Cork. (6 Lapp's Quay, Cork)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service representing the Sherry Fitz way in all dealings.
- Responsible for dealing with all incoming phone queries relating to the branch such as, arranging viewing appointments, market appraisals, viewing times etc.
- Complete floor plans on metropix, send brochures to supplier & make live on web properties for negotiators.
- Provide admin support to the branch and sales negotiators and deal with various issues as they arise.
- Accounts: Request invoices, balancing/transfer accounts & deposit refunds.
- Request Debtors overspend report from accounts on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all charges relating to a property have been correctly inputted on RPS i.e. photographer, advertising, brochure, boards etc.
- Approve Invoices that have been issued by accounts.
- Process credit card payments through Sage Pay (Resi and Resi valuations).
- Collate all monthly expenses for the branch and send to the appropriate person for sign off.
- Prepare service agreements and ensure all compliance documentation is on file in advance of property being made available.
- Responsible for the preparation of the weekly On View list.
- Ensure that the relevant page is prepared for the City & Country magazine on a quarterly basis and ensure the time deadline is met.
- Ensure there is adequate supply of MA kits, keyrings, listing cover sheets etc and order stock as required.
- Boards – oversee all board orders, ensuring that everything on the overview report is included and email to the board man.
- Support and cover reception in the absence of receptionist on an adhoc basis.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years previous administration experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter in confidence to Sharon Lohan email@example.com by Tuesday, 7th August 2018.