Sherry FitzGerald Lettings require a Residential Lettings Negotiator to join our expanding team based in Dublin.
This is a fast paced, busy working environment that requires a candidate who has a proven track recording in exceeding set targets and generating new business.
Applicants must have a PRSA Category C license and previous experience in a similar role.
The primary responsibilities and duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Market appraisals of properties
- Negotiating lettings terms with Tenants and Landlords
- Collating necessary references and carrying out reference checks
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Completion of files, arranging utility transfers
- Liaising with our Property Management team and contractors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Letman software package
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient telephone and written communication manner
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- An ability to get along with the team and also to work on own initiative
Qualification and Experience
- A full clean valid driver's license and use of own car
- Property Services Regulatory Authority Category C license
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com.