Sherry FitzGerald New Homes currently have an opportunity for a Senior Sales Advisor to join our team.
The responsibilities & skill set required for the role of New Homes Sales Advisor are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the overall New Homes’ sales targets and business goals by dedicating your activities to the buyer process throughout.
- Responsible for the efficient, smooth running and compliance of the sales process from launch through to completion for the assigned New Homes schemes.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales process - bringing transactions through from booking to contract signing to the closure of the sale.
- Follow through on correspondence and maintain regular contact with buyers and solicitors to ensure they are always up-to-date and contracts get signed.
- Ensure your sales goals & KPIs are on track; regularly monitored and achieved.
- Ensure that all New Homes property schemes sales you are responsible for are on the system and up-to-date in relation to progress.
- Filing and general compliance – signed terms & conditions, anti-money laundering documentation, all company policies, etc. Ensure files are continually maintained and up-to-date so that the rest of the team can access easily if required.
- Assist the Client Director in the preparation of floor plans, co-ordination of brochures and adverts.
- Make sure all New Homes correspondence is accurate and appropriate and applicant database is held confidentially and is up-to-date.
- Keep buyers on our database informed of our new scheme launches that meet their criteria.
- Conduct property viewings with prospective purchasers.
- Identify opportunities for referring business to other branches or Group companies.
- Support the New Homes team in the day-to-day running of the department.
- Demonstrate the Company Values with the New Homes team and throughout all your dealings with internal colleagues.
- Deliver on your individual performance objectives
- Support team members
- Manage and embed change effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Maintain professional and ethical standards
- Proven track record of working in a sales environment
- Maintain the highest standards of customer care
- Ability to design and implement business plans and objectives
- Ability to implement and adherence to systems, processes and procedures
- Advanced computer skills with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of online systems and web analytics
- Business development and networking skills
- Knowledge of property market and RPS would be an advantage
- Must currently hold a PSRA Licence
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter in confidence to Sorcha Doyle email@example.com by 15th June 2018.