Sherry FitzGerald – Operations Administrator
Sherry FitzGerald Group has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Administrator to join their Residential Business.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
Please note that the role will be located in our Sandyford office.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the Residential Operations Director on all the operational aspects of the Residential business to achieve business goals and targets in line with company strategy.
- Work with the Operations Director to ensure that all regions have standard processes & procedures in place and are compliant in line with legislation; regulations & policies.
- Assist in the review and standardisation of current processes and procedures across the network to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible, fit for purpose & continually improved.
- Liaise with Regional Directors and all Residential branches & offices on a regular basis ensuring timely and effective communications.
- Compile, centralise, monitor and distribute the KPIs for the Residential business on a monthly basis, so that each branch’s business performance is accurate and transparent.
- Support the organisation of employee and management communication and training events for the Residential business, from venue selection to invitations, budget management, awards, multiple speakers & presentations.
- Support various Residential projects and project teams from a coordination and communication perspective on an ad hoc basis.
- Coordinate branch administrators holiday planner and holiday cover arrangements, including relief admins.
- Work closely with the Customer Insights Manager to enhance the customer experience through the use of data analytics and process improvements.
- Collate customer satisfaction survey (CSS) feedback from both vendors and buyers on a monthly basis and ensure that this feedback is shared with the relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the Internal Communications Manager to support internal communications - use various means to issue key updates and messages across the Group business in a consistent manner– SharePoint carousel, Yammer, email, briefing sessions, etc.
- Support the management of complex, fast-moving & unexpected communications challenges.
- Ensure that SharePoint has communication material uploaded on a regular basis and that the appropriate access and directories are reviewed and maintained as required
- Provide reception duties for the building, to include professional meet and greet and announcement of each visitor.
- Take full responsibility for ordering and maintenance of office supplies such as kitchen, cleaning and franking machine supplies.
- Establish and monitor a regular kitchen cleaning rota.
- Ensure both incoming and outgoing post is processed daily.
- Previous experience in an administration role;
- A good knowledge of MS office packages; specifically Excel and Word;
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in the property industry;
- Highly motivated with an ability to take ownership and with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
- Systems and database experience would be an advantage but not a requirement;
To apply, please email you cover letter and CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that it is the Operations Support role that you are applying for.
Wednesday, September 12th 2018