Sherry FitzGerald – Senior Marketing Executive
Sherry FitzGerald Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their marketing team looking after the New Homes and Financial Services businesses.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop & present the annual marketing plan & budget for the New Homes & Financial Services businesses supporting the delivery of their business plans
- Responsible for delivering all New Homes & Financial Services marketing plans & projects, including traditional & digital marketing, advertising & social media, ensuring all initiatives adhere to our brand guidelines, processes & procedures & are compliant.
- Work collaboratively & effectively communicate with New Homes & Sherry FitzGerald Financial Services teams
- Promote and build the Sherry FitzGerald brand with our clients, managing our client events calendar for entertainment, presentations & research briefings
- Actively support pitch preparation and business winning initiatives
- Provide guidance and direction to your key stakeholders in relation to developing their marketing plans
- Provide guidance, coaching, training and direction in terms of pitch process
- Work closely with New Homes’ clients to ensure that launch marketing & advertising plans for a new development meets their needs and are coordinated professionally
- Develop content & manage updates for our owned platforms including www.sherryfitz.ie
- Manage New Homes editorial content & presence for City & Country
- Review social media pages, content & activity in relation to New Homes & SFFS
- Monitor, review, approve and report on all marketing activity
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate standard of reporting to New Homes clients
- Contribute to the marketing strategy, benchmark industry best practise, be creative and innovative sharing your ideas and learnings across the business.
- Work with design houses, digital advertising agency, marketing & media suppliers to ensure quality of service, advertising packages, marketing items and merchandise are delivered in full & on time, within budget, in line with our standards and requirements.
- Communicate regularly & efficiently our Design team, PR Director, Research team, Social media and digital projects team & other marketing colleagues.
- Be an effective team member of the marketing team supporting & collaborating in the achievement of marketing plans, activities & KPIs.
- Ensure your line manager (Digital Project Manager) is kept up-to-date in relation to progress against project milestones and any budget variance issues.
- Live the Company Values at all times & communicate efficiently and inclusively across the marketing team and with Countrywide, Lettings and franchise members.
- Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A good knowledge of marketing operations and design processes
- Over 5 years’ experience of working in a similar capacity in a marketing team
- Experience of B2B marketing specifically in pitching, events, presentations is essential
- A good knowledge of new homes property marketing and commercial property marketing would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills – high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of innovation, creativity and problem-solving ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised & efficient, works on their own initiative with a flexible approach to all tasks
- A team player that works collaboratively with others
- Build mutually beneficial business relationships with others
- Highly computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Paint and Nitro
- Knowledge of RPS is beneficial but not essential
To apply, please email you cover letter and CV in confidence to email@example.com stating that it is the Senior Marketing Executive role that you are applying for.
Friday, September 21st 2018