Sherry FitzGerald – Senior Negotiator, Galway
Sherry FitzGerald currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Negotiator to join our team in Galway (One Galway Central, Forster St, Galway).
The responsibilities & skill set required for the role of Senior Negotiator are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing analysis, insight and valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up-to-date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion – viewings, offers, buyer feedback, etc.
- To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring an excellent customer service at all times.
- To assist in the winning of business for the branch, improving the depth & quality of the existing fee base and win critical instructions in line with our strategy to grow turnover.
- Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor & buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations & repeat business.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of graduates/junior and intermediate staff in relation to their career development and succession planning
- To use your initiative to identify potential opportunities and make recommendations that should be pursued to grow revenue, market share and improve service levels.
- Responsible for managing buyers from meeting them at viewings, to ensuring they are qualified on RPS and communicating with them on a regular basis, so that they are re-qualified when appropriate and matched against suitable properties in a timely fashion.
- Actively develops new business opportunities through relationships, networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
- Works with colleagues & Marketing on the preparation of brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures & timelines.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems (e.g. RPS), maintains up-to-date & accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
- Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
The successful candidate will have:
- Currently hold a PSRA licence.
- Have a minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in residential and /or new homes sales
- Have an ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines essential.
- Have strong communication, customer service and organisational skills.
- This role offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover letter in confidence to Sharon Lohan, email@example.com