Sherry FitzGerald Group have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing Team. This role is responsible for designing & delivering all marketing requirements to our Countrywide business which includes our franchise network, Sherry FitzGerald Lettings, Residential Valuations & our Auctions platform.
Sherry FitzGerald franchise network is the first and biggest property franchise in Ireland, with 67 multi-disciplinary franchise members.
The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing and have at least 5 years’ experience working in a franchise marketing environment. We are looking for someone with excellent communication, engagement and presentation skills. He/she must work well as part of the Countrywide team and the Marketing team.
The role will be based at our brand-new headquarters - Silverstone House in Sandyford, although there will be a requirement for nationwide travel.
The responsibilities & capabilities required for the role of Senior Marketing Executive for the Sherry FitzGerald Countrywide business are listed below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the annual marketing plan and work collaboratively with the Countrywide team to successfully implement those plans ensuring deadlines & budgets are adhered to and that objectives and activity are consistent with our overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the Head of Countrywide and the BDMs (Business Development Managers) to ensure that the Countrywide marketing plan meets their needs and the needs of our franchise members.
- Provide guidance and direction to the Countrywide business, Lettings and franchise offices in relation to developing their marketing plans and enhancing their digital and social media presence, while resolving their marketing related issues & queries.
- Responsible for delivering all Countrywide marketing plans and projects, including traditional and digital marketing, advertising and social media, ensuring all initiatives adhere to our brand guidelines, processes & procedures and are compliant.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and training for Countrywide cluster meetings, Council Meetings, Franchise Principals Days and conferences use these opportunities to actively engage with & seek feedback from franchise members.
- Develop content and manage updates for www.sherryfitz.ie on behalf of Countrywide, while managing our website provider in line with business needs.
- Design and deliver marketing plans & activities for the Resi Valuations, Auctions & any client facing requirements including pitches for the wider Countrywide team.
- Responsible for the rebranding and marketing integration of new franchise offices and their portfolios as they join our network.
- Design & deliver marketing plans for our National Franchise & Lettings networks, coordinating the National Advertising funds while ensuring deadlines & budgets are adhered to and that objectives & sponsorship activity are consistent with our overall marketing strategy.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity, results & budgets, using analytics to assess campaign success and inform future marketing activity.
- Contribute to the marketing strategy, benchmark industry best practise, be creative and innovative sharing your ideas and learnings across the business.
- Communicate regularly with the inhouse Design team, PR Director, Social media and digital projects team, the Marketing Executive for the Residential business & Countrywide Admin support.
- Work with suppliers to ensure quality control, deadlines, contracts, pricing are in line with our standards and requirements.
- Responsible for securing appropriate sponsorship partnerships and arrangements for the Sherry FitzGerald annual conference and other events in line with expectations.
- Lead on or support the organisation of marketing events i.e. conferences, joint events.
- Be an effective team member of the marketing team supporting & collaborating in the achievement of marketing plans, activities & KPIs, work in tandem with the Senior Marketing management team
- Live the Company Values at all times & communicate efficiently and inclusively across the marketing team and with Countrywide, Lettings and franchise members.
- Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A good knowledge of marketing operations and design processes
- Over 5 years’ experience of working in a similar capacity in a marketing team
- Digital marketing, advertising and social media experience essential
- Experience of marketing for a franchise network would be a distinct advantage
- A good knowledge of property marketing would be ideal but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills – high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of innovation, creativity and problem-solving ability
- Organised and efficient, works on their own initiative
- A team player that works collaboratively with others
- Build mutually beneficial business relationships with others
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com before Friday 29th June 2018.
Please note that Sherry FitzGerald Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.