As one of the Top 3 Global Real Estate Services firms, Cushman & Wakefield is a forward thinking, solutions-oriented firm. Our goal is to lead the real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results.
With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Limerick Cushman & Wakefield is uniquely positioned to offer its clients a truly nationwide network. Our dedicated professionals provide an extensive range of advisory services to our investor, developer & occupier clients who all demand the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
Our office in Dublin is looking for an Administrator to join their Valuation & Advisory team on a Fixed Term Maternity Cover basis. This opportunity is ideal for someone with good data-base, systems & MS Office skills, has good organisational skills, is self-motivated and has an interest in property.
More information on the responsibilities, skills & experience are outlined below:
- To provide full administrative assistance to a team consisting of Directors, Divisional Directors, Associate Directors and Surveyors.
- Formatting, editing and compiling pitches for potential new jobs as requested.
- Preparing correspondence and reports, for the team.
- Organising and attending team meetings, providing agendas and minutes.
- Research & organise travel arrangements for team members.
- Ensuring department is adequately stocked for stationary; printers etc. are kept in working order.
- Maintaining sick leave, expenses and holiday records.
- Proactive approach to addressing challenges and putting procedures in place to avoid reoccurrences.
- Database management (SAM & Valupro)
- Raising Invoices, credit notes, inputting/amending client details.
- Assistance with client research.
- Assisting with client entertainment & events, e.g. conferences.
- Adhoc duties which may arise.
- Assistance with key account management activities.
- Assisting the regional teams with general queries regarding reports/formatting/access to computer programmes.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a professional working environment, with a strong interest in commercial real estate:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent telephone, customer service, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Experience maintaining databases and in-house systems.
- Ideally have strong commercial awareness.
For more information, or to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Kellie McCollum at firstname.lastname@example.org.