Covid-19 - Update
In order to do our best to protect our staff and our customers, we have been monitoring events carefully and whilst we will continue to open virtually, 24/7 and work remotely, we will close all of our physical offices with immediate effect temporarily.
Through our digital platforms we have many well established practices already in place, to support the buying and selling journey namely;
- Online chat. We have a team of trained online personnel on hand to deal with any queries from 9am – 9pm (Monday – Friday), 10am – 3pm (Saturday).
- mySherryFitz.ie. Our offers & customer messaging platform which facilitates buyers viewing and making offers digitally from the comfort of their own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Virtual viewings. Virtual viewings will replace all physical viewings with immediate effect, conducted through our video conferencing platform – please just let us know if you would like to arrange this for you.
- Mobile & remote working. A full suite of remote working technology infrastructure & equipment has been rolled out to all our agents and support staff which enables us to work from any location at any time.
- Social media platforms. We have very well established channels with the ability to broadcast messages to wide and narrow groups of people instantly.
Our investment in technology allows us to work off one central, shared system which means we can mobilise over 600 people across the network who are equipped, well-resourced and fully trained to assist our clients.
If you have any concerns or queries, please do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.