Director, Head of Advisory & Development
Cushman & Wakefield
Donal has more than 20 years of experience operating in the real estate sector and is a Chartered Property Surveyor and a Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors.
- Sales & acquisitions of commercial and residential properties and sites.
- Advisory & asset management strategy, including devising short and long term exit strategies with private clients, Receivers, banks and their third party service providers.
- Provision of strategic development advice to a range of clients on the viability and optimum development potential and highest use value of properties.
- Development appraisals and viability assessments on ‘mixed use’ developments and residential and commercial land development projects.
Donal has recently joined the company, previously he held senior roles in a number of property companies including Development Director at Savills Dublin (formerly known as Hamilton Osborne King), and Portfolio Manager and Senior Property Advisor at National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) with responsibility for property strategy and real estate advisory. Most recently he spent a short and very active period as Chief Investment Officer with IRES REIT, during this time he oversaw their two key acquisitions, The Marker Apartments and the 761 unit Project Orange Portfolio from NAMA.
- B SC. Valuation Surveying/Diploma in Property Economics.
- Diploma in Facilities Management from IPFMA
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (MSCSI)