Divisional Director, Valuation & Advisory
George is a Chartered Surveyor with over 8 years commercial property experience. He recently joined the company having previously been the Head of Advisory Services in Colliers International. There he oversaw all professional services including valuations, landlord and tenant disputes, rating, compulsory purchase and providing strategic property advice.
George has acted on behalf of some of the largest national and international retail and office occupiers for rent review and rating purposes and has acted as expert witness in various circuit and high court cases.
George is an active member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland being the Vice Chairperson of the Valuation Professional Group and an active member on the panel for the of the assessment of professional competency.
George specialises in providing valuation and strategic property advice to investors, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners and state / semi state bodies across a wide range of residential and commercial properties including one off properties, shopping centres, development sites, hotels, licenced premises and marinas.
- BSc Hons Property Economics – DIT Bolton Street
- Diploma in Auctioneering, Valuation and Estate Agency – DIT Bolton Street
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- 2005 – Graduate Surveyor – Colliers Jackson-Stops
- 2010 – Associate Director, Head of Advisory Services – Colliers International
- 2013 – Associate Director DTZ Sherry FitzGerald
Grant Thornton – Nicholas O’Dwyer, Director Recovery & Reorganisation
Eversheds – Sean Greene - Partner
NAMA – Declan Balance, Portfolio Manager
Pepper Group – Christian McKelvey, Group Head of Property