Director, Head of New Homes
With expertise in development land and new homes/residential agency expertise, Ivan has strong valuation and project management skills. Ivan deals in portfolio sales and multi-family investments.
Ivan started his career in the company in 1999, initially working in the Office Department. He later moved to the Professional Services / Valuation Department until April 2004.
After qualifying as a chartered surveyor, he made a move to Sherry FitzGerald New Homes where he specialises in residential development land, mixed use developments and portfolio work. Ivan provides an important link between the Residential and Commercial business within Sherry FitzGerald Group and sits on the Group Leadership Team.
Ivan is a Director of Cushman & Wakefield.
- BSc (Prop Valuation & Management) - Herriott Watt University
- Diploma in Auctioneering and Property Valuation - LIT
- Member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland (MSCSI)
- Member of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of the Urban Land Institute